Customer Care RepresentativeHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Project the professional organizational image through telephone, electronic (e-mail), social media, chat and written interaction with Heartland subsidiary bank employees and customers, while ahereing to all bank policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma/GED, business related college courses a plus.
- 6-12 months of customer service experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite as well as social media, instant chat and email
- Ability to assist internal and external customers with troubleshooting, recommending possible solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or referring to a technical expert.
- Ability to respond to both internal and external customer inquiries through a variety of mediums such as: e-mails, chat and telephone.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide. Through its 11 subsidiary community banks, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & an additional Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|