Software Support SpecialistIWI Motor Parts, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
IWI has been in the automotive aftermarket business for more than 45 years. Currently, we have eleven (11) warehouses and over 185 employees. IWI's business success and longevity are based on developing a "partnership" and "trust" with each of our customers. Over the past 45 years, our success in the marketplace has come from providing an extensive inventory management system to our customer.
As a two-step distributor, we purchase products directly from the manufactures to receive the deepest discounts possible. These price savings are passed onto the customers to allow them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
Throughout company history customers have relied on IWI to carry quality, nationally recognized brands. IWI buys from respected companies such as AC/Delco, Tenneco, Federal Mogul and Airtex just to name a few. A complete listing is available under manufacturers.
The most important assets of IWI are the employee's. It is the employees that set IWI apart from the competition by the service they provide to the customer. To IWI, service means hassle free returns, knowledgeable counter personnel and sales people who are accessible weekly to meet the needs of the customer.
Software Support Specialist
The Software Support Specialist is responsible for providing end user set-up, training, support and issue resolution on the company’s internal and ecommerce systems. Candidate will work closely with customers, employees and software vendors to ensure systems perform as expected. Effective communication skills via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will manage setup and support of customers using B2B systems.
- Development of external and internal documentation, training material, processes and procedures. Train internal and external users as required.
- Assist with development and testing of new processes and functions to maximize efficiencies and provide feedback to management team.
- Analyze and independently identify problems within the software, network and processes. Provide resolution for customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in related field.
- General knowledge of PC’s, peripherals and networks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft 365.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Self-motivation and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to travel to customer and company locations. Overnight travel is not required.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability are required.
- Effective listener, adept at comprehending issues and delivering solutions.
- Prior and relevant experience working in this role, with demonstrable knowledge of best practices in support and training.
- Ability to research and document both customer issues and requests.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work under deadlines while maintaining confidentiality.
- Flexible in approach and able to multi-task.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org