Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
- Develop, maintain and grow new business opportunities.
- Reach weekly sales goals.
- Transition on sold business to operations manager and staff.
- Read and respond to communication via email and phone calls on a daily basis to ensure that all business is handled properly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is preferred, but will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5+ years transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding experience, in addition to a proven background managing an outside sales territory, prospecting, and closing sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven sales success.
- Well established book of business with customer contacts and new business leads.
- Experience in selling transportation services.
- Able to present potential clients with logistics concepts including related transportation services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Team player with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy in MS Word Office and related products.
- Critical, time sensitive decision making that impacts contractual agreement.
Hirschbach is a privately owned carrier that has delivered state-of-the-art transportation solutions for over 80 years. Our fleet is among the newest, most environmentally friendly and fuel efficient in the trucking industry. We offer various types of transportation services including refrigerated, dedicated, and specialized. Our primary markets extend from the midwest to and from the south, southeast, and northeast. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|