Financial Analyst (entry-level)Flexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Assists with consolidation and analysis of corporate and manufacturing facility financial data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings. Assists with preparation of financial and regulatory reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with corporate financial data consolidation and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Interprets and analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivers financial results and analysis to business unit leadership and upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists with the development of operating plans and financial projections.
- Actively participates in corporate and divisional semi-annual audit program.
- Assists with testing and documentation of internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Assists with preparation and submission of regulatory reports such as corporate taxes and SEC filings.
- Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
- Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to complete projects and tasks independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience with financial data analysis or manufacturing accounting preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Previous experience with SAP preferred, but not required
- 20% domestic travel is required
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package including 10 days vacation starting, 10 paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|