Manufacturing EngineerEIMCo, Farley, IA
This listing has expired
EIMCo. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing company employing approximately 120 people at its location in Farley, Iowa. Since 1992, EIMCo. has been providing quality machined products to customers throughout the country. EIMCo. equipment consists of over 50 CNC machines including: mills, lathes, lasers, plasma-flame cutters, saws, press brakes, robotic welders, and induction heat-treat. In addition, EIMCo. utilizes advanced inspection equipment which includes 2 CMMs and a VQC inspection system.
East Iowa Machine Company (EIMCo) is currently seeking a full-time Manufacturing Engineer. This position will focus on supporting continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts throughout our facility.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to production
- Identify drivers of cost and propose cost reduction alternatives
- Establish new approaches and techniques to achieve continuous improvement in component manufacturing processes
- Perform cost analysis, capital investment trade-offs, and return on investment analyses
- Perform moderate to advanced engineering economics principles and techniques and analyze and understand manufacturing cost impacts
- Provide oversight and recommendations for plant layout improvements
- Diagnose problems and recommend alternative solutions
- Oversee continuous improvement efforts throughout the organization, including but not limited to: process improvements, project management, and safety oversight.
Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate must possess leadership attributes including an ability to communicate with a wide variety of technical, management, and operational personnel and coordinate several projects while balancing priorities and schedules. The candidate should also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Understanding of manufacturing cost trade-off, cost analysis and estimating techniques
- Knowledge of principles and techniques commonly used in CNC machining and fabrication
- Prior experience and training in lean manufacturing (continuous improvement) concepts and techniques.
Come join a thriving, state-of-the-art manufacturing company that values quality employees and offers excellent benefits and competitive wages!
Applications are available on our website: www.eimcoinc.com or at our facility located at 800 Drill Point Drive in Farley, Iowa.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required.
800 Drill Point Drive
Farley, IA 52046
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|