Safety Administrative AssistantPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
Provides support to the Safety Director and VP of Technical Services to ensure all projects are organized and completed with attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each detail orientated, organized and multi-task within a fast paced environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains ISNetworld On-Line Contractor Management System
- Coordinate First Aid/CPR/AED Training for PSSI sites
- Coordinate PIT Training for PSSI sites
- Track and monitor PSSI sites cleaning confined spaces. This includes training documentation, permits, reclassification forms, and meter calibration.
- Oversee employee training database including monthly updates to PSSI sites.
- Coordinate Hearing conservation including tracking sound test completions and audiometric testing.
- Manage OSHA events on Sales Force, including opening, updating information and uploading documents.
- Send and audit contactor qualification packets
- Maintain SOP’s for assigned job duties.
- Detail Oriented - Must be aware of all of the aspects of the job and be able to perform them to the highest standards
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening/Communication - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others as well as investigate issues that may arise.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Research Skills - Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation.
- Multi-task/Pace – ability to effectively handle multi-tasking, fast paced job environment
Must have strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and be very analytical.
Ideal candidate would have knowledge of ISNetworld, SharePoint and/or Salesforce.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|