Seasonal Administrative AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque Company is seeking a Seasonal Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position until April 15th. Candidates must be able to work M-F 8-5pm, some Saturday mornings, and a few late nights.
Job Duties include:
- Answer phones, greet clients, assemble tax returns, distribute tax returns to clients and collect payment.
- Assist staff with all office activities (typing, faxing, and copying).
- Print and assemble final versions of hard copy and PDF copy of tax returns for corporations, individuals, and financial institutions.
- Review, sort and route incoming mail; distribute outgoing mail.
- Pick up additional administrative responsibilities when needed.
- You thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You enjoy working with the general public.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and learn additional software programs efficiently.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You love collaborating and being part of a team but also enjoy working alone with limited supervision.
- You preferably have experience working in a professional service or accounting firm.
- In addition to all of this, you have a high school diploma, a minimum of one year past administrative support experience and you are willing to work overtime as needed.
If you're interested in this seasonal position, please email your resume to: Molly.Francomb@ExpressPros.com
As always, no fee for the job seeker!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|