CNC Set Up-3rd ShiftSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MACHINE SET UP
DIRECT HIRE- 3rd shift
1 POSITION AVAILABLE
Set Up duties include but are not limited to:
- Sets up and operates power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprints or sketch specifications: May select pre specified production programs from machine computer to manufacture products.
- May program brake operations into brakes computer to generate brake operations to produce specified parts Selects positions, and aligns dies in machine ram and bed using shims, rule, square and templates.
- Turns adjustment screws to set specified pressure of ram and clearance between dies to thickness of metal, as indicated by calibrated scale or feelers.
- Lays out or details layout on work stock from blueprints or templates. Positions workpiece manually or with forklift, to align layout marks to dies.
- Starts machine to lower ram or depresses pedal to activate ram that bends or cuts metal. Sets stops on machines bed and repositions workpiece, using templates, guides or scales.
- Measures workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Removes individual parts or stacks of parts from machine upon completion and places in a box, a rack or stacks depending on requirements.
- May shrink-wrap, package or band containers
- Holding finished goods. May apply paper labels to individual parts or packages.
Education and Experience
- Mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious
- General knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting devices
- Basic math skills required
- Working knowledge of general computer programs strongly preferred
- Previous experience with precision instruments preferred
- Prove reliability
- Self-motivated with ability to work under general supervision
- Detail orient with ability to inspect material for quality conformance through the use of measuring devices and drawings
- Team oriented with effective communication skills
- Fine motor and gross motor coordination
- Functional literacy required
Physical demands for this job
Required standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, and stooping. Strength rating for this job is Medium work- exerting 20-50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for light work.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|