MasonSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIRECT HIRE: 32,000-38,000/YEAR
HOURS: 1ST SHIFT
SUMMARY Lays building materials, including concrete and brick, and constructs or repairs surfaces or structures. This is a journey-level classification. Working conditions include restricted movement, dirty environment, extreme temperatures, lifting or carrying heavy objects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
- Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
- Determines work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
- Lays out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
- Mixes cement and/or mortar using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
- Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
- Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Operates equipment, such as forklift, all terrain forklift, skid loader, dump truck, and flatbed.
- Perform demolition work as needed.
- Builds scaffolding.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, this individual must also be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO NIKKI@CAREERPROS.COM
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|