IT Technician - Tier IICrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
The IT Technician - Tier II position is responsible for the day-to-day support of the end user community.
- Ensure that computer hardware and software are functioning properly and are available for the intended uses in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Log and track calls using problem management software, maintain history records, and related problem documentation.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for user problems coming from the Tier I Technicians or end user requests, referring more complex problems to the Tier III Technicians.
- Aid the Server Administrators and Network Administrators in the day-to-day support of the technical infrastructure and notify appropriate IT personnel of any infrastructure outages or problems not immediately resolved.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware, software and network related problems.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and Windows applications.
- Familiarity with various hardware and software products.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k) with match, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1ijPb32 to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|