Automotive Service Consultant in Manchester IARunde Auto Group, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
At Runde Auto Group, we pride ourselves on offering the tri-states one of the largest selection of vehicles with four locations, in East Dubuque, IL, Hazel Green, WI, Platteville, WI, and Manchester, IA. We offer eight new vehicle brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram, along with a great selection of pre-driven vehicles.
Runde family-owned and in business since 1927, our motto is “You’ll Like Our Attitude!” It is something that shines through for our customers whether they are visiting one of our sales showrooms or parts and service departments at any of our locations.
We are a high-volume auto group that doesn’t rely on gimmicky sales or charge doc or prep fees … ever!
Our website, www.RundeAutoGroup.com, offers actual vehicle photos, easy-to-use trade evaluation and online credit application functions, and shows clear and simple vehicle pricing. So be sure to check it out!
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a successful, respected, and rapidly growing dealership team that offers competitive benefits and pay and a friendly and stable work environment, check out our job postings and apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Service Consultant in Manchester, IA
Runde Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Manchester, IA is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Consultant. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. Ford or Chrysler experience is preferred.
Automotive Service Consultant Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ability to receive customers with courtesy and efficiency
- Knowledge of automotive systems and service and the ability to explain systems and repairs to customers of varying levels of technical understanding
- Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance and problem prevention with customers
- Ability to properly document customers concerns on customer service orders
- Knowledge of warranty and service/insurance policies
- Ability to estimate time and service repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling
- Ability to work together as a team and communicate with people in all areas of the dealership
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid single Health insurance plan w/vision
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Parts & labor discounts
- Paid Training Program with options to train at work or from home
- Vehicle purchase discounts
For consideration, please email your resume to Lisa at: lcharley@RundeAutoGroup.com
Runde Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • 1221 W. Main Street • Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|