Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Factory Production Support - 2nd shift
A local manufacturing company is looking for a factory production support person on 2nd shift.
- Support daily manufacturing needs.
- Assist supervisors with production work assignments.
- Provide and coordinate materials, tooling and equipment for expediting production.
- Print and distribute job traveler packets for manufacturing operations.
- Document and update production schedules and revisions.
- Audit, correct, balance and maintain job completion status within the manufacturing system.
- Assist with corrective action processes and employee training.
- Maintain inventory and supplies, coordinate material movements and manufacturing system transactions.
- Process purchased material through receiving.
- Assess and document quality and engineering specifications.
- Utilize quality measuring instruments.
- Perform SPC checks.
- Understand and apply Lean Manufacturing principles such as 5S and set up reduction tactics.
- Document inventory data, perform manufacturing data corrections, perform and document safety audits, audit lockout/tagout procedures, fire extinguisher and safety equipment inspections.
Minimum of High school diploma and 2 years related experience in a manufacturing environment. Computer and keyboarding skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required. Candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently.
To submit your name for consideration to this current opening:
563-556-3040 or email Kelly@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer