Accounts Receivable CoordinatorWartburg Theological Seminary, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Wartburg Theological Seminary is one of eight theological schools of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Wartburg was established in Dubuque, Iowa in 1854 and is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools and the Higher Learning Commission. The seminary educates women and men to serve church and world as ordained and lay leaders.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is a part-time position responsible for student accounts receivable, Perkins & Wartburg loans receivable, general cash receipting functions and overseeing the student housing processes.
Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipting Functions
- Serve as the primary contact with students in dealing with their student accounts.
- Responsible for entering all charges and adjustments to student accounts.
- Complete Development Office and Business Office deposits.
- Enter all Business Office receipts of funds into the Jenzabar computerized accounting system. Distribute receipt forms as appropriate.
- Keep charge codes current for accurate tuition charges.
- Reconcile monthly all the seminary and foundation bank accounts.
- Assist with the monthly and yearly financial period closings.
- Prepare annual audit workpapers for areas assigned.
Loans Receivable/Student Accounts Receivable
- Update University Accounting Service (UAS) database for Perkins and Institutional loan changes.
- Work with designated collection agencies on defaulted student accounts and loans.
- Actively pursue collection of all accounts receivable amounts through phone calls, letters, and other correspondence deemed necessary to accelerate collection.
- Keep updated on Perkins loan regulations and procedures, ensuring all files are in compliance.
- Administer the ANB Loan Fund processes.
- Actively work with all borrowers to encourage ACH auto payments.
- Analyze and manage on-campus housing policies, and ensure timely communication to tenants.
- Manage the assignment of housing units to obtain optimal auxiliary revenues.
- Maintain lease agreements and related policies, and when necessary complete housing inspections in partnership with the Superintendent of Maintenance.
- Communicate campus security concerns to Vice President for Admissions & Student Services for crime tracking and reporting.
- Perform all filing of Business Office documents.
- Assume other responsibilities as appropriate or as assigned.
This listing has expired
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|