Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group, parent company of Truck Country and Foodliner/Questliner, has an opening for a Business Data Analyst at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Subject matter expert extending the functionality of the Dealer Management and Transportation Management Systems (ERP) and connections to supported vendors
- Design, develop, and support ETL jobs sourcing information from key systems using Stored Procedures, SSIS and Powershell
- Interfaces with Business Units to write accurate, easy-to-understand and technically explicit requirements documents/designs
- Provides analytical reporting support and data mining using SQL Server
- Assists with the design of implementation plans and deployment of new business applications/integrations
- Handles common database procedures
- Analyzes and recommends operational improvements
- Strong Microsoft SQL proficiency (3+ years)
- Experience with data warehousing techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and collaborate with other team members at all levels
- Customer service oriented; capable of troubleshooting
- Familiar with tools for profiling and optimizing server resource usage
- Occasional travel throughout Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin to meet with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Please apply online at www.truckcountry.com/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|