Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group, parent company of Truck Country and Foodliner/Questliner, has an opening for an Applications Specialist at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Subject Matter Expert for Dealer Management and Transportation Management Systems (ERP) and associated extensions/integrations
- Provide technical assistance to users (and escalated support for tier one helpdesk personnel), answering questions or resolving software application problems for clients
- Provide user feedback to application vendors and coordinate system installations/updates
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing applications in support of new releases as well as document and communicate application changes to users
- Consult with users, identifying and documenting requirements for the creation of reports and data alerts
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences every interaction with users
- Prior experience supporting line of business/enterprise software applications along with Windows 7/8/10 and MS Office/Outlook knowledge
- Microsoft SQL proficiency (1+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or 2 year Associates degree and equivalent hands on experience
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Please apply online at www.truckcountry.com/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|