Payroll Tax LeadHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
HK Payroll Services (HKP), is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented individual to join the payroll team in providing payroll tax services to our client base.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns for federal and state agencies
- Assisting clients with payroll tax questions
- Coaching and leading the payroll tax team
- Handling client account updates
The ideal candidate:
The payroll tax lead position requires a quick learner with strong analytical skills and a general knowledge of common tax practices.
This role requires:
- Associate degree in a business-related field
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Previous payroll tax or accounting/finance experience preferred but willing to provide full training if candidate portrays high potential
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation opportunities
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|