Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Salary and Benefits
- Full Time
- Normal business hours
- Jan- Apr: 50-55 hours/week (including Saturdays)
- Apr – Dec: 32-34 hours/week
- Full company benefits with paid time off
- Starting Pay: $17-$19/hour, Based on Experience
Job Duties (some training will be provided)
- Process client payrolls, including filing payroll reports
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Coordinate and process all functions of clients' accounts payable/receivable
- Utilize accounting software programs
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Key client receipts and disbursements
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Other bookkeeping services as deemed necessary
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting(payroll) experience preferred
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks (preferred), Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with office staff and clients
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Tax preparation not required but is a plus
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.