Operating Tech (Lancaster WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professional in Platteville WI is looking for a full time, permanent Operating Tech for a company in Lancaster WI.
Typical work week is Mon-Thurs, 10 hour shifts. Overtime as necessary.
- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot equipment to produce thermoformed parts to specification
- Ensure maximum efficiency of set-up to include set-up time, materials, production rate and material consumption
- Machine readiness- inspects machinery, equipment and tooling prior to set-up.
- Identify issues, which adversely affect product requirements and communicate with appropriate department personnel for resolution
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning
- Identify nonconforming materials/products and work with shift leader for resolution
- Apply case labels and maintain proper numerical sequence of cases. Use case taper to secure cases.
- Verify material for disposal for baling. Remove scrap boxes of recycling material from the operations floor
- Follow work orders
- Identify and communicate quality deviations or nonconforming product
- Perform general housekeeping duties to keep work area clean at all times
If you are interested in this position call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|