Graphic Production Artist - Creative Hands-on PositionMcCullough Creative, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
The art students and shop-class kids may not have mixed in high school, but at McCullough Creative, that’s the exact hybrid we are all about. We are looking for a creative, hardworking individual with excellent hands-on skills to be our new Graphic Production Artist.
As a Graphic Production Artist, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with your McCullough team to fully understand and develop the scope of projects that come through our shop.
- Apply your imagination, carpentry, and fabrication skills across multiple mediums, including exhibits, displays, and corporate environments.
- Construct and assemble finished products using tools, machines, and your own hands.
- Assist with off-site installations of exhibits, graphic elements, and more.
- Create, assemble, and apply vinyl and graphic elements.
- Read and interpret CAD drawings, blueprints, shop drawings, and sketches.
- Prepare files for print, laser, and router.
- Help keep the Production environment clean and safe.
Who you are:
- You have a two-year degree, four-year degree, or extensive experience that aligns with our company’s services. We value creative ability and a passion to succeed over education.
- You have basic math skills and you’re not afraid to use them.
- You have a strong interest in, and knowledge of, the carpentry and fabrication process.
- You’re comfortable and experienced using hand tools in a production environment.
- You know your way around a computer.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email your cover letter, résumé, and six (6) samples of your work to:
email@example.com at McCullough Creative, Inc.
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|