Defined Contribution Operations SpecialistPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Defined Contributions Operations Specialists at Prudential Retirement are Defined Contribution professionals and an integral part of the operations team. This Specialist role is responsible for performing a variety of complex administrative and analytical functions which require an in-depth understanding of rules, regulations, and the implications of processes.
In this role, the Specialists may be responsible for responding to client questions, creating cases, providing research, and resolving contribution errors. Specialists may directly interact with clients or participants over the phone as well as in writing. This may entail inbound and outbound calling and drafting communications. Specialists may fulfill requests for information, respond to questions from our call center and questions from our internal business partners, using our front end system. Hardship Specialists will be responsible for reviewing and processing complex hardship distribution requests with supporting documentation. Contribution Specialists are tasked with loading manual payroll files for clients when deemed necessary, working through reporting errors and some advanced processing of client payroll files. This position may require working with a variety of other teams in order to meet established Service Level Agreements.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. College Degree is preferred
- Ideal candidate must have at least one year in a customer service or operations environment where direct interaction with clients either via phone and/or email was required
- Prudential Retirement Experience and experience with recordkeeping system is a plus
- Proven experience exhibiting exceptional analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills is required
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Word is required
- Proven track record of accuracy and meeting high productivity standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with others is required to contribute to a cohesive team and an inclusive, positive, and fun work environment
- Proven track record with demonstrating exceptional written and oral communications skills required
- Must embrace responsibility for identification of process efficiencies
- Ability to work additional hours, as required, to meet work volume will be expected
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required
- May be required to assist other teams within Prudential Operations team as needed
- Understanding of Defined Contributions Plan structure, rules and regulations a plus
- System knowledge including Admin Web, STARS, CFE and ECI a plus