Phlebotomy InstructorNortheast Iowa Community College, Calmar, IA Peosta, IA
Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) serves the transfer, career and technical education needs of our region’s residents, businesses and industries in a district area that encompasses eight counties and approximately 5,000 sq. miles. More than 28,400 students enroll in Business and Community Solutions courses and academic certificate, diploma and degree programs every year. NICC offers associate’s degrees and general education courses that readily transfer to four-year colleges and universities, and state-of-the-art technology and lab areas that prepare students for high demand careers.
The College has two primary campuses in Peosta and Calmar, and seven service locations in Cresco, Dubuque, Manchester, New Hampton, Oelwein and Waukon, that offer convenient amenities, services, educational resources and computer labs for students.
As one of northeast Iowa’s largest employers, the College employs 680 faculty and staff members, and the average tenure of all part-time and full-time faculty is 12 years.
Northeast Iowa Community College is seeking a Phlebotomy Instructor to join our Health Care Team. As the Primary Instructor, you will ensure adequate preparation of students for the certification examination (ASCP) and help them forge a path that will lead to their goals. Classes run two to three time a year, dependent on Instructor availability, with 72 hours of didactic for per class, perfect for someone looking for part time employment. This is your opportunity to mold the future of healthcare!
- Present lectures, classroom and skills lab activities consistent with the course syllabus and school policies.
- Provide the student with timely information and feedback on his/her academic progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework and projects.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic and attendance performance.
- Hold a current certification as a Phlebotomist
- Have at least one year of teaching experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Power Point and Excel
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||Dubuque Town Clock Center|
680 Main Street
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|