Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local manufacturing client is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician. Openings are available on 1st and 2nd shift and paying $11-$13/hour.
- Basic math.
- Basic Word and Excel abilities
- Ability to use calipers, protractor, micrometer, and other specialized tools
- Ability to grasp training agendas quickly and retain knowledge.
- Ability to communicate and be a team member.
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
Email your resume to Joe for consideration at
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|