Temporary Administrative Assistant $15/hourEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a temporary full-time Administrative Assistant in the Dubuque Area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Knowledge of office machines and their basic maintenance
- Ability to work comfortably with quickly shifting priorities and interruptions
- Greet and direct visitors.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments for manager and supervisors.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Data entry.
- Support other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- High school diploma is a must, however, a college degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- HR background is a plus.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, hands on, resourceful, people oriented, flexible, professional, team player, positive attitude and have the ability to manage multiple priorities for a fast-paced and world class facility.
- Must be proficient in MS office software, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
If you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to Molly at Molly.Francomb@expresspros.com
Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Molly.Francomb@expresspros.com|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|