On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local Credit Union is seeking a part-time Receptionist to join their team!
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains incoming calls for all Credit Union locations.
- At least a high school diploma
- Superior computer and customer service skills
- The ability to work a multi-line phone system.
Monday: 8:30-5:30 Wednesday: 8:30-5:30 Friday: 9:00-6:00 Rotating Saturdays
There are benefits for part-time staff!
If you are interested in this position contact Molly at Express Employment Professionals or email your resume to Molly.Francomb@ExpressPros.com
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|