Oral Arts Dental Laboratory is a leading dental laboratory in the Midwest. We are a full-service laboratory fabricating crowns, dentures, partials, and cosmetic restorations for the General Practitioner (family dentist). We have been in business since 1945 with a history of superb quality and customer service.
Oral Arts is located at 6701 Chavenelle Road with approximately 50 employees.
We are owned by National Dentex Corporation which is very proud of its laboratories and employees. Our business starts internally with fair, concerned appreciation for fellow employees. Everyone's work is important; every task affects a co-worker and a customer. This is our margin of difference that gives us our competitive advantage enjoyed by no other organization in our business.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Choose the appropriate stain and glaze for the case based on the material of product.
- Ensure that all steps and technical team policies (TTPs) are followed, in order, to ensure consistent, accurate results.
- Review final work and check completely that all quality standards have been met before passing the work to the next technician.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Good hand-eye coordination, good manual dexterity, excellent perception skills and the strong ability to pay close attention to details.
- The ability to trouble shoot and problem solve using past experience and success to gauge the best steps on future cases.
- Excellent color perception.
- Strong ability to pay close attention to details
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Bard parker knife
- Plaster knife
- Stone wheel
- Milling hand piece
- Boil out machine
- Light Curing (A)
- Sand Blaster
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach.
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions.
- Read and interpret prescriptions and other required documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- Vision capabilities: depth perception, attention to detail, and/or color.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|