Fleet Customer ServiceEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Fleet Customer Service Representative in the Dubuque, IA area.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday, Thursday - 7 AM - 4 PM
• Freight booking with Fleet customers and Brokers
• Schedule Appointments
• Update Customers TMS as needed
• Follow and enhance customer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Follow up with detention, lumpers, and load information
• Streamline Communication between driver managers, planning and customer service.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (Freight Booking, Appointment Scheduling, and Capacity Analysis) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Computer Proficiency
• Effective verbal & written communications skills
• Professional phone etiquette
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to follow implemented processes
• Timely and accurate order entry
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Madi at Express Employment Professionals: Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|