Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
As an IT Specialist, you will be responsible for working directly with the end users providing the first and second level of support. You will complete assigned tickets maintaining the department SLAs for all IT tickets, while providing excellent customer service. You will be troubleshooting both Windows and Macs in the environment.
- Configure PCs and Macs for new employees through the imaging process
- Add / Remove end users from the phone system
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user issues in a mixed Windows / Mac environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve printer issues
- Administer Active Directory
- Adding / Deleting users
- Password Resets
- Add / Remove end users from O365
- Run the “All Hands Meetings”
- Purchasing of IT equipment
- Participate in IT Operations projects as the needs arise
- BS in Computer Administration, trade school, or equivalent
- Experience using an IT ticketing system
- Experience using remote desktop tools
- 1-3 years in an IT desktop support role or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure
- Experience with MDM Solutions, Server Monitoring Solutions, Backup Solutions, and Managing SSO Applications
- Expert knowledge Microsoft Products including Windows, Office Suite
- MCSA in Windows Desktops
- A+ Certification
- Windows / Linux Server Administration
- VMWare VCenter Administration
If you are interested in this position, please contact Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is a Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|