MAINTENANCE, 2nd ShiftSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MAINTENANCE, 2nd Shift
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance building neat and clean.
- Performs assigned work in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all work performed meets OSHA, D.O.T. and U.B.C. codes.
- Other duties may be assigned and overnight travel may be required.
If you are interested in this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|