Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group, parent company of Truck Country and Foodliner/Questliner, has an opening for a Desktop/Network Support Specialist at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Provide technical assistance to computer users, answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically
- Provide front-line tier one assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, e-mail, corporate software systems, operating systems and general troubleshooting
- Additionally, assist senior IT staff in the configuration of hardware including laptops/workstations, thin clients, phones, and other network devices
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Telephony and Internet systems
- Consult with users, identifying and documenting system requirements/specifications
- Perform onsite configuration, installation, testing and documentation of network components
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences every interaction with users
- Prior experience supporting network and PC hardware & software applications including Windows 7/8/10 and MS Office/Outlook
- Knowledge of Citrix and Windows Server a plus
- Occasional travel throughout Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or 2 year Associates degree and equivalent hands on experience
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Please apply online at www.truckcountry.com/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|