At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
McGraw Hill Education is looking for an experienced, innovative, strategic Marketing Coordinator in our Chicago, IL office. Does this sound like you?
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Maintain and manage intranet sites or promotional pages as required, including population and uploading of key templates, product information and documents.
- Work with Product Marketing team to ensure operational excellence within assigned portfolio. This includes systems support and regular data inputs and updates.
- Create sales collateral to support the Go to Market Strategy for assigned Product portfolio to include: flyers, presentations, email campaigns, and other print and digital assets.
- Coordinate in-person and web-based events.
- Analyze team data to help promote data-driven decisions in future marketing efforts.
- Attend discipline conventions or events as required, staffing booth space and supporting planned focus groups and/or product sessions.
- Work cross-functionally with other Marketing Coordinators to share and learn best practices and synergies across groups within the organization.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Marketing Director or Marketing Managers.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Presentation skills a plus.
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Salesforce.com and SmartSheet a plus.
The Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Marketing, is responsible for helping to execute on the development and promotion of new and existing products, including competitive benchmarking, market analysis, and selling tools. The Marketing Coordinator provides internal support for the business unit sales representatives and marketing managers and performs a broad range of tasks, including the coordination of special projects, product data, processes, and acting as liaison with other Higher Education functional teams. The position works closely with Marketing Managers and Director or Marketing and directly interfaces with customers to drive awareness and sales.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Iowa-Dubuque
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|