Real Estate Development AssistantSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
1ST SHIFT HOURS
This applies mainly to Commercial Real Estate, not Residential Real Estate. It would be ideal for this person to have a Real Estate license. Pay would be an hourly wage position vs commission based. Range would be $16 - $19 per hour.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Create systems within the brokerage so there is a standard universal policy and procedure for how the brokerage operates
- Attend Brokerage meetings and provide updates to stakeholders
- Manage deal tracking calendar for Director of Brokerage Services
- Send out Broker blasts as requested by brokerage
- Maintain accurate signage across the portfolio
- Fulfill Notary duties as requested
- Assist in creating and maintaining marketing materials/brochures for each building with an up-to-date list of available and soon-to-be available spaces
- Maintain all broker accessible marketing pages (i.e. LoopNet, Paragon, Craigslist, etc.) with up-to-date listing information from tracking spreadsheet
- Handle all incoming leads from marketing websites, ask qualifier questions, and forward information to Broker
- Maintain spreadsheet/tracker with leasing activity for properties, including lead name, company, spaces shown, follow up dates, etc. Manage corresponding showing calendar for Brokerage
- Maintain an up-to-date availability spreadsheet/tracker for each building, including all vacancies in each building, expiration dates, and market rates
- Promote good public relations with tenants, co-workers, and company staff through great “people” attitude and trustworthy actions. Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards tenants and other employees.
- Closely monitor and report critical dates
- Show properties when needed
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, social media and website platforms, and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with pressure of deadlines and successfully prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Experience updating, maintaining and generating information from databases
- High degree of creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is An Equal Opportunity Employer