FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
This is a weekend position working Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00am-6:30pm.
- Set up all tools, appliances, machines, fixtures and materials needed to fabricate the assigned product.
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements.
- Measure, cut, and/or move materials into position for fabrication according to design drawings and work order instructions.
- Inspect all work done for overall quality and identify any errors.
- Ability to learn the heat sealing process.
- Correct any errors or rework as necessary.
- Prepare finished product for next transfer or shipment.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Adhere to all safety and OSHA regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Knowledge of corporate production methods and safety procedures
Ability to read blueprints, work instructions and tape measure
Ability to use tools safely and effectively
Ability to handle production raw materials
Skilled in using tools and equipment
Skilled in following directions
Skilled in problem solving
In addition to heavy lifting this job requires, variously, continuous standing, walking, sitting, light lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling, climbing and squatting.
This job is required to be performed, variously, in hot, humid, dry, dusty and cold conditions both inside and outside.
Ability to read and follow instructions; ability to read blueprints, interpret drawings and ability to read a tape measure.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Skilled Labor Trades
12 Hour Shift
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|