FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Set up benches, welding tables, jigs, and fixtures according to design and fabrication requirements.
2. Move materials into position to be welded.
3. Prepare welding equipment to weld.
4. Weld items according to design specifications.
5. Maintain welding equipment as needed.
6. Clean and organize work area at the end of each shift, and otherwise as needed.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledges, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of welding principles and techniques
Knowledge of welding equipment usage and maintenance
Ability to use various common types of welding equipment
Ability to read schematics and engineering drawings
Ability to apply the correct welding techniques to meet engineering requirements
Ability to lift 70 pounds
Skill in welding all sorts of metal used in the production process
Skill in keeping welding equipment operational
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-3291|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|