FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company. Since 1979, we’ve grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses.
We have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer. We are looking for a dedicated, hard worker who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
Position Details: The candidate must be a self-starter who has knowledge of the complexities of a design-build environment. Candidate must be able to function as part of an engineering team as well as work closely with and advise design staff. Must have a sufficient understanding of project execution and design engineering to thoroughly define project scope and determine budget estimations for the civil/structural portion of projects.
- Coordinate structural steel design including building and some foundation elements.
- Perform calculations to ensure proper component design at both the part and structure levels.
- Review construction plans and shop drawings to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformity to applicable building codes, engineering standards and practices, and project specifications.
- Review and resolve manufacturing and construction issues related to structural design.
- B.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Specialization in structural design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with RISA-3D or similar Structural Engineering software a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks a plus
- Foundation experience a plus
Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|