Director of First Impressions ($13-$16/hr)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Receptionist Job Duties:
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
* Maintains security by following procedures
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Accounts Payable Duties:
* Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
* Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
* Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send your resume to Madi at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com .
Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Madi Jantsch|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|