Real Estate Development Assistant ($16-$19)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment is looking for a Real Estate Development Assistant.
This applies mainly to Commercial Real Estate, not Residential Real Estate. It would be ideal for this person to have a Real Estate license. Pay would be an hourly wage position. Range would be $16 - $19 per hour.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Create systems within the brokerage so there is a standard universal policy and procedure for how the brokerage operates
* Attend Brokerage meetings and provide updates to stakeholders
* Manage deal tracking calendar for Director of Brokerage Services
* Send out Broker blasts as requested by brokerage
* Maintain accurate signage across the portfolio
* Fulfill Notary duties as requested
* Assist in creating and maintaining marketing materials/brochures for each building with an up-to-date list of available and soon-to-be available spaces
* Maintain all broker accessible marketing pages (i.e. LoopNet, Paragon, Craigslist, etc.) with up-to-date listing information from tracking spreadsheet
* Handle all incoming leads from marketing websites, ask qualifier questions, and forward information to Broker
* Maintain spreadsheet/tracker with leasing activity for properties, including lead name, company, spaces shown, follow-up dates, etc. Manage corresponding showing calendar for Brokerage
* Maintain an up-to-date availability spreadsheet/tracker for each building, including all vacancies in each building, expiration dates, and market rates
* Promote good public relations with tenants, co-workers, and company staff through great “people” attitude and trustworthy actions. Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards tenants and other employees.
* Closely monitor and report critical dates
* Show properties when needed
* Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent computer skills, social media and website platforms, and Microsoft Office suite
* Ability to work with pressure of deadlines and successfully prioritize multiple projects at one time
* Experience updating, maintaining and generating information from databases
* High degree of creativity and problem solving skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Attention to detail
If you are qualified for this position, email your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com. Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|