Oak Park Place - Dubuque
Nestled in a quiet, private neighborhood, Oak Park® Place, Dubuque is close to shopping, medical offices, banks, churches, recreational opportunities, and more. Here neighbors can meet friends, take guests “out” for dinner, or run an errand, all without leaving the convenience of their own neighborhood.
Our “home town” is centered in a Main Street Mall, which connects Oak Park® Arbors and Oak Park® Grove. Built to resemble Dubuque of yesteryear, the Mall includes all the conveniences of a bygone Main Street, with a coffee bar, bank, beauty salon, convenience store, and a private dining room for entertaining. A game room, library and fitness center on the second floor of The Arbors offers additional spots to meet and relax with neighbors.
The Grove Dining Room Café offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week, and for special occasions residents can entertain their family and friends in the beautifully appointed private dining room.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons able to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care; enforcing adherence to state board of nursing and state nurse practice act requirements and to other governing agency regulations; measuring health outcomes against standards; making or recommending adjustments.
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training nurses and auxiliary staff.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from other health care professionals.
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.2 years management experience
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|