At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Make outbound sales calls to higher education professors in partnership with the field based Learning Technology Representative
- Perform daily, weekly and seasonal planning in partnership with field based Learning Technology Representative
- Perform webinars to demonstrate McGraw-Hill's digital product
- Perform other assignments or duties as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent problem solving
- Embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with shifting priorities
- Displays and acts with initiative, integrity, and professionalism
- Sales experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|