On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses all types of mechanical and non-mechanical hand tools.
- Sets dies in all automatic presses.
- Sets material in cradle and spindle.
- Adjusts feeder and straighteners for each individual job.
- Sets electrical sensors and feeder stops.
- Capable of using all types of measuring and inspection tool equipment, micrometers, ruler, vernier, and all type of gauges and plugs.
- Can operate a forklift safely.
- Must complete PMA Automation Training System
- Run sample parts for Quality Team Inspections.
The listed duties are not all-inclusive and are subject to change.
If you are interested in applying for this position contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com Today!
As Always Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Carrie Cannon|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Carrie.Cannon@Expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|