Office AdministratorDigga, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Digga pioneered Pendulum Drilling in Australia and today produce the largest range of compact high torque planetary drives for Pendulum Auger, Anchor & Foundation drilling in the world.
Digga is a multi-award winning company,recognized for our innovative approach to leading edge design and manufacturing quality. Digga has 5 Manufacturing Plants in Australia, North America and the United Kingdom.
Digga offer a state of the art, new, modern, clean-air facility, with ongoing Training & development provided by the company.
Position: Office Administrator
Digga is a leading Global Manufacturer of Planetary Gearbox and machinery attachments for construction industries. The North American operations are based in Dyersville, Iowa.
- Rarely skip corners and believe in getting things right the first time;
- Are seen by others as being reliable and trustworthy – you follow through on your commitments;
- See through problems to identify the opportunity – taking the initiative is your thing;
- Set challenging goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them; and,
- Are detail oriented and strive to meet deadlines...
……then WE NEED TO BE SPEAKING TO YOU!
This will be the first point of contact for the company, providing administrative support accross the organization handling the flow of people through the business ensuring that all reception, customer service and staff and management support responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
Administrative tasks include, ensuring the other office staff have adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include receptionist activities, data entry, bookkeeping, payroll, collections and a variety of general activities required to keep the office running smoothly.
This role is ideally suited to a driven and ambitious individual who is looking for great future career scope!
We are in search of an A Grader here! – Someone with a passion for organization and efficiency.
Additional Selection Criteria includes;
- At minimum a high school degree, an Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Office Administrator/Office assistant
- Trustworthy and ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management software (ERP, CRM)
- A high standard of dress code and personal presentation at all times
- Current valid drivers license
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|