Accounts Payable Clerk - CorporateCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
This position is responsible for reviewing all invoices from vendors and using proper methods and procedures to ensure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Receives, reviews, and codes payables invoices after ascertaining their accuracy.
- Performs data entry of payables information.
- Maintains file with complete payment history for each purchase order along with filing of statements and correspondence.
- Contacts vendors to resolve billing discrepancies and other problems related to delivery of goods.
- Audits incomplete purchase orders.
- Ability to use a PC, ability to work as part of a team, accuracy, computer literacy, and organizational skills are essential in this position.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide mathematical figures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1ijPb32 to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|