Data Integration Analyst InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
The Data Developer Internship will begin in June and end in August of 2018.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will assist with the design, development, testing, execution, and quality assurance of both automated and manual data ETL-ELT, integration, and exchange processes across the enterprise. The candidate will assist with large sets of data from Operational data source on and off premises. You’ll assist with the development of secure and efficient processes, utilizing various software applications to streamline and expedite the transformation and integration of data into various tools for reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the efficient, compliant, timely, and secure acquisition, integration, provision and exchange of enterprise data
- Working with internal business and technology staff to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, and database models to determine appropriate ETL development solutions.
- Assisting with integrating/replacing ETL development with existing processes to maximize efficiency.
What it Takes
We are currently looking for highly driven individuals who are pursuing their degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math or related fields. Ideally, you will have a basic knowledge of programming and strong organization skills to work on multiple projects at once. In addition, we are looking for:
- At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and interpret them both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to solve or coordinate resolution to problems independently, quickly and completely
- Knowledge of C# or C+, Java, ETL, SQL, and VB.net helpful
- Knowledge of data processing
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.