Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 90 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Client Support Technician Internship will begin in June and end in August 2018.
What You’ll Do & Learn
The Client Support Technician Intern will assist in setting up, maintaining, and supporting corporate owned client-level computer equipment installed and in use within the Colony Brands facilities. The role includes supporting hardware and software troubleshooting and helps manage support ticket requests assigned via a centralized ticketing system. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Client hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Supporting ticket investigation and resolutions
- Software Asset Management tasks utilizing Snow Software Asset Management toolset
- Assisting with project effort to upgrade/redeploy Mobile Device Management tools and cloud based Microsoft Office products.
What it Takes
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Employee Experience team with majors related to Computer Science, Networking and Security. Ideally you will have strong communication skills, orally and written, to work with multiple personality types and be able to work independently. Also, we are looking for:
- At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Solid understanding of Windows Operating Systems (Mac also beneficial)
- Solid troubleshooting skills for client level hardware including desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and printers
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written. Documentation and participation/contribution to team discussions will be part of the role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus Malware Tools and PowerShell would be beneficial for the role.
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|