Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 90 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Inventory Management Intern will begin in June and end in August 2018.
What You’ll Do & Learn
The Inventory Management Intern will assist with all duties associated with the development, fulfillment, and procurement of non-food commodities and products. This includes analyzing trends, developing a buy plan, vendor communication, internal customer service and maintaining accurate data in the system. You’ll also assist in monitoring key performance indicators.
What it Takes
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Business, Logistics, Finance, or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
- Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|