Business Internships / Part-Time PositionsSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Business Internships / Part-Time Positions
A local Dubuque company is looking to offer a long term Internship opportunity to a driven local college students.
Wage: $17.00/ hour
School Schedule: Flexible, 3:30pm – 7:30pm Monday through Friday
Summer Schedule: Closer to 40 hours / week
What you get to do:
- Technical Help Desk
- Data entry, review documents for accuracy
- Maintain and update account information
- Work in fast paced office environment
This Internship is filled with:
- On-the-job training with experiences and senior staff and managers
- Collaboration opportunities with diverse business groups and focuses
- Shaping the future of healthcare. We are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life
- Growth opportunity for advancement with a solid career path after your collegial career.
What we need from you:
- Pursuing an education in Business, Finance, or Computer Science
- Ability to commit long term internship opportunity
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Windows, MS Office, Internet, and PC hardware
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Possess the ability to explain technical issues in non-technical terms.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships with end users and coworkers
- Strong organizational skills to deal with customer needs and competing priorities
- Ability to foresee events and anticipate changes in conditions and operations to the greatest extent possible and reacts to these appropriately.
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your professional resume (email preferred) to
Nikki Kiefer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Full and Part Time
|Years of Experience||--|