Are you looking to build your career in a fast growing industry? Are you a quick learner ready to train for a career that will grow with you? Consider joining our team!
Eagle Point Solar is committed to the deployment and installation of U.S. manufactured solar photovoltaic systems to produce emission free energy throughout the Midwest and the United States for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases and spurring job creation and domestic economic activity.
Lead Solar Installer (1st shift, signing bonus, will train!)
Are you motivated to start a new career?
Do you have some prior experience in solar construction or the skilled trades, including carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, concrete, auto, or electrical?
Are you interested in leading a team?
If yes, consider joining the Eagle Point Solar team as a lead solar installer in a cutting-edge, high-growth industry.
This position starts at $15 to $22 per hour commensurate with experience, including a $400 signing bonus payable after 90 days.
Excellent benefits, including company paid health insurance, training and reimbursement of all job-related expenses.
What you will do:
- Lead a team to complete installation to deliver a best in class solar installation.
- Oversee assembly of components of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
- Create production schedules and complete tasks in allotted times.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
- Relevant prior work experience. Solar installation experience is a plus, but you will be trained for job requirements.
- Be comfortable using power tools, ladders and working on roofs.
- Be highly motivated to show up every day on time, ready to work, enthusiastic and ready to lead a construction teams.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned work day.
- No fear of climbing or heights.
- CDL a plus.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Positions available in Dubuque, Quad Cities, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Peoria.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Ambrosy Randy|
Vice President of Operations
|Apply by Phone:||563-582-4044x217|
|Apply in Person:||900 Jackson St. Suite 108|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|