Financial Services AssistantHonkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2015) is seeking a financial services assistant to provide administrative and operational support to financial advisors.
- Assisting in the preparation of client asset management, brokerage and insurance accounts
- Contacting clients to gather information and complete required paperwork
- Updating CRM (Client Relationship Management) database with all client communications
- Providing administrative support to financial advisors
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in self-motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
This role requires:
- Associate degree and at least 1 year of related financial services experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Series 65 license a plus
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|