Insulation InstallerSpahn & Rose Lumber Co, Dubuque, IA
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality mix, while encouraging our employees to have rewarding careers with avenues for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401k and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic organization that has been in business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. has an opening for an Insulation Installer at our location in Dubuque, Iowa. This position is responsible for installing energy efficient insulation products and services in our customer’s homes and businesses.
- Install closed cell foam insulation onto a variety of structures and surfaces to exclude or retain heat. On occasion will need to install fiberglass batts and blown insulation.
- Install vapor barriers
- Complete prep work including foam and caulk, fireproofing, baffles, wind tunnels, filling joist spaces, etc.
- Load and unload building materials
- Complete safety checks and basic maintenance of trucks and equipment
- Job site cleanup
- Comply with company directives concerning health and safety programs
- Previous experience with foam insulation installation or the construction industry preferred.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 50 pounds, 70lbs occasionally and up to 100lbs as needed and the ability to bend and twist in awkward positions
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class B CDL
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments, confined spaces, as well as rooftops
At Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. we pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality product mix, while encouraging our associates to have rewarding careers with potential for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401K and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic organization doing business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|