Software DeveloperSpahn & Rose Lumber Co, Dubuque, IA
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality mix, while encouraging our employees to have rewarding careers with avenues for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401k and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic organization that has been in business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. currently has an opening for a Software Developer to join our IT Applications team at our corporate office in Dubuque, IA. This position is responsible for developing code and technical tools, performing set-up and analysis within projects and daily operations across the company’s Enterprise systems. This role will have exposure to a wide range of current technologies, tools and software including solution design, customization development, interface development, support, building automation tools, alpha testing and documentation.
- Programmer/Analyst skilled and experienced in .VB.NET, C#.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Highly proficient in use of the Microsoft Development Tools and Methods.
- Contributes to and supports Enterprise system upgrades and new module implementations
- Design, Maintain and support EDI maps to ensure compliance with all business requirements.
- Coordinate with EDI trading partners to resolve production issues.
- Create and maintain documentation of changes and enhancements to interfaces and stored procedures
- Report writing experience using Crystal Reports and/or SSRS
- Perform system analysis activities based upon a review of the business requirements
- Create, modify and retest programs based upon identification of system test incident reports
- Supports the team in Enterprise system data conversions, testing and trouble-shooting
- Contributes to Business Intelligence design and development
- Contributes to end-user support request resolution as needed
- Collaborates and shares knowledge with other team members and end users
- Four year degree in computer science or computer related emphasis
- 3-5 years of dedicated programming experience
- Three years of building applications in C# or VB.NET
- EDI – ANSI X.12 standard
- Experience writing SQL scripts and stored procedures
- SSRS and/or Crystal Report writing experience
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Clearly communicate with team members and user community
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service focus
- Positive outlook and demeanor
At Spahn & Rose we pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality product mix, while providing our employees with rewarding careers and potential for advancement. If you are an individual that meets the qualifications above and is interested in growing your career with a dynamic organization doing business for over 110 years, we encourage you to submit your resume for consideration today!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||--|