Network Operations Supervisor of Outside Plant ConstructionImOn Communications, Dubuque, IA
ImOn Communications, a leading provider of data and communications services to businesses in Eastern Iowa, is expanding our fiber optic network to Dubuque, Iowa. ImOn’s dedicated 10-gigabit fiber business network will provide companies in Dubuque with access to a comprehensive portfolio of advanced communications services including, scalable and redundant broadband speeds of up to 10Gbps (10,000Mbps), along with point-to-point data transport and a full suite of voice services, including SIP trunking and Hosted PBX.
ImOn Communications is the new LOCAL choice for data and voice service in Dubuque. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the Dubuque area for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Network Operations Supervisor of Outside Plant Construction to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for building a culture of “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Network Operations Supervisor will work with contractors to accurately receive documentation and invoices for engineering and financing as well as maintaining and overseeing budgets for assigned construction projects. The individual will also make necessary adjustments to construction projects to facilitate all redlines to Engineering in order to map changes.
The Network Operations Supervisor will also coordinate contractors, vendors and other utilities for OSP work; ensures established deadlines are met by scheduling and monitoring work assignments for all construction contractors, ensuring staffing is adequate for workload which includes conducting regular evaluations and making recommendations for staff corrections as necessary.
We are looking for people with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in relevant field preferred.
- Three or more years of related supervisory, management experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as verified by the Iowa Department of Transportation. (I.D.O.T)
- 5+ years’ experience in telecommunications construction with comprehensive knowledge of outside plant construction specifications, fiber optic technology and system design.
- Must have employee management experience with knowledge of applicable state and federal employee laws.
- General knowledge of FCC, OSHA, State and Local regulations.
In addition to competitive pay, ImOn also offers health & dental insurance, 401(k) and additional perks such as FREE vision and life insurance as well as FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
Apply HERE today!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||JobPostings@imon.net|